Mid-weight Video Editor
Fuelcontent, a division of LS Communications is a branded content and production house. We tell rich and engaging stories through beautifully crafted pieces of content. In our highly connected, fast-paced world, there’s little doubt that content is the most powerful form of communication so we’ve evolved short-form content to the next level, turning storytelling into story-making.
We do fun, we do loud, we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well. If you have a strong desire to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new and innovative ways of creating award-winning work, then Fuelcontent is the place for you.
We are on the lookout for a talented, confident Mid-weight Video Editor to join our content family – someone who understands video editing, crafting, the art of storytelling, and pushes creative boundaries.
You need to be confident, love all things digital and have a meticulous eye for detail.
You will work closely with our team of creative directors, producers, animators, 3D artists, designers and editors, ensuring that all work produced is crafted to the highest industry standards.
- Be able to interpret briefs and creatively execute videos whilst staying true to the brand and meeting clients’ expectations
- Work collaboratively with key team members, building trust and respect, to conceptualise and execute great ideas
- Be able to conduct edits on the spot while working alongside our creative directors in the edit suite
- Effectively manage time and be responsible towards deadlines
- Adhere to Fuelcontent’s processes and standards of delivery
- Keep up to date with current and emerging digital trends
- Relevant tertiary qualification, with at least 2 years’ industry experience
- Experience working with a creative team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience as an editor
- Experience using full Adobe suite of products, particularly Premiere Pro.
- A love for video content creation and all things digital
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with team members
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Great presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Organised, efficient and able to self-manage your workload
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve creative excellence
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Passionate about creating innovative content solutions
- Patient, calm and curious
- Ability to draw inspiration from others
- Proactive and manages self-development
- A confident team player
- Prepared to go the extra mile when Fuelcontent is under pitch or deadline pressure
Proven track record and recent relevant contactable references are essential. Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Submissions with CV to Nikki@fuel-content.com by the 14th June 2019. Please be advised, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.