Social Media Manager
We are looking for a passionate Social Media / Community Manager to join our Social Media Department. If you are confident, know all things social backwards, have an eye for detail, live your brands and can write up a storm, this is the job for you. This role is not restricted to jockeying social media channels and platforms, there will also be additional administrative tasks (both internal and customer facing).
Your duties will include:
- Work closely with account managers, pro-actively managing social media communities, writing / review content plans and measuring performance.
- Plan, manage and implement all social media activities.
- Daily monitoring of communities and the response needed.
- Work closely with studio and project managers to produce your work.
- Actively manage the communities and contribute to the strategy.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and technology.
- Motivate for new social platforms and educate the team on the various platforms.
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Review analytics and metrics, provide reporting to clients.
- Compile and supply daily, weekly and monthly campaign reports for Clients.
- Leads meetings and delivers presentations.
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience
- Tertiary education – relevant degree / diploma
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation skills
- Excel skills
- Data analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Problem solving
- Strong Communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Document Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Social experience
- Experience in various social tools
- Passionate about social
- Confident team player, able to self-manage
- Pro-active, motivated and eager to learn
Preference will be given to candidates who supply a precise motivational cover letter demonstrating their skills-match.
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.