Hellocomputer is on the lookout for a skilled and confident developer to join our team of passionate and creative thinkers who aspire to delivering quality solutions across the OutSystems platform including web business applications, mobile apps and more.
You will work on high profile projects in conjunction with modern software engineering practices in a dynamic, agile environment and be challenged to deliver products that sets the bar in low-code enterprise development.
We do fun, we do loud, we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well.
If you have a strong desire to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new and innovative ways of creating award-winning work, then Hellocomputer is the place for you.
- Develop, deploy, manage and change solution features following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and user adoption
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timebox
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure the applications are pixel-perfect
- Application development follows front end development best practices
- Troubleshoot application with error and improve performance
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Agile methodologies practices
- Customer orientation and interpersonal skills
- Transparency and ability to establish trust and supportive relationships
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks
- Web application development and process design, and project delivery practices
- Understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance
- Understanding of Git or some form of source control
- Understanding of website performance metrics
- Proficiency with at least one programming language: PHP, C#
- Programming experience with databases: SQL Server, or Oracle
- Knowledge in Database Modeling
- Professional experience, 2 to 5 year, in web or mobile application programming
- 3-5 years: Proficiency with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, C# or Java
- 3-5 years: Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET
- 2-4 years: Programming experience with at least one of the following databases: SQL Server and Oracle
- Digital agency experience
- OutSystems development experience and certifications.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Academic achievements valued;
- 1-3 years: OutSystems development experience and certifications
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A natural problem solver
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions
- Patient, calm and curious
- Ability to create templates and implement process
- Proactive and manages self-development
- A confident team player
- Able to self-manage your workload
Proven track record and recent relevant contactable references are essential. Salary negotiable, depending on experience. Please be advised, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.