Full-stack .NET/Angular Developer
Main purpose of role:
As a Experience developer, you are responsible for the development and implementation of responsive websites and web applications. You should foster an interest in responsive frameworks, modern web technologies and animation libraries which facilitate the creation of experience driven websites and web applications. You need to be able to build web applications backend and frontend.
- Development and implementation of responsive websites and web applications
- Develop frontend modules focusing on functionality adhering to the design requirements provided by the UX/UI department
- Provide technical support for frontend related issues
- Mentoring and guiding frontend development team to overcome technical barriers and development of maintainable solutions.
- Report to development operations manager regarding progress in the completion of tasks
- Implementation of responsive web solutions and frameworks
- Daily stand up with traffic managers and the development team
- Receiving instructions from operational team based on the requirements of the projects and briefs received.
- Closing assigned tasks on Jira and reporting to project management about progress
- Handling priority developments requests and requirements that might fall outside of the confines of frontend development (Server-side languages)
- Head of Technology and Development
- Development Operations manager
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Traffic Managers
Required experience, qualifications and competencies:
- S. degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
- Developing frontend websites and web applications with a focus on adhering to design requirements and security.
- Able to identify potential performance and security problems when development frontend solutions
- Highly fluid and dynamic personality with the ability to adopt and adapt to changes very quickly.
- Able to think out of the box to solve problems.
- Familiar with software deployment and development on Linux platforms
- Knowledge of Git either using Bitbucket or Github
- Knowledge of modern frontend frameworks and libraries such as Angular 2
- Knowledge of .NET MVC
- Working on legacy solutions using Orchard and newer websites built on Umbraco
- Working with MS-SQL solutions applicable
- Experience with Atlassian Jira is beneficial
- Experience working with managed and unmanaged hosting solutions
- Must be experienced at working in a highly dynamic environment where project requirements can change frequently.
Personality attributes are measurable in your performance evaluation as a part of your “Human traits”:
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Organised and efficient
- Attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Results driven
- Willingness to be challenged
- Be able to perform within a high pressured environment
- Take the initiative in solving problems
- Motivated by the desire to add value
- Team player
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.