Fuelcontent Creative Lead
Fuelcontent, a division of Hellocomputer, is a branded content and production house. We tell rich and engaging stories through beautifully crafted pieces of content. In our highly connected, fast-paced world, there’s little doubt that content is the most powerful form of communication so we’ve evolved short-form content to the next level, turning storytelling into storymaking.
We do fun, we do loud, we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well. If you have a strong desire to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new and innovative ways of creating award-winning work, then Fuelcontent and Hellocomputer is the place for you.
We are on the lookout for a talented, confident Creative Lead to lead our content family – someone who understands craft, editing, pixel perfect design, the art of storytelling, and pushes creative boundaries.
You need to be confident, love all things digital, have an eye for detail, have great knowledge of the latest technological trends and have the ability to oversee the craft of unique, award winning content pieces.
You will work closely with the producers, animators, designers and editors, ensuring that all work produced is crafted to the highest industry standards.
- Oversee all the content production from Fuelcontent’s studio
- Be able to interpret and creatively execute work whilst staying true to the brand and meeting clients’ expectations
- Oversee and contribute to the editing of the content pieces
- Interpret internal and external/client briefs
- Conceptualise and art direct projects
- Work collaboratively with key team members
- Be able to present to clients in a logical, exciting manner
- Effectively manage time and be responsible towards deadlines
- Participate in developing pitches to win new business
- Ensure team delivers within defined time frames and budgets
- Ensure team adheres to Fuelcontent’s processes and standards of delivery
- Inspire the juniors to participate conceptually and drive ideation around Fuelcontent’s clients
- Keep up to date with current and emerging design trends and technologies
- Understand client strategies, business problems and briefs, and translate these into creative solutions and executions
- Lift the creative profile of our agency
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Build relationships with key outside suppliers, briefing them on projects, events and accompanying creative teams through the production process – ensuring the highest production values
- Motivate and inspire good relationships within the department and between the department and the rest of the agency
- Develop a working environment which is conducive to the development of effective, award winning creative
- Collaborate with creatives to conceptualise and execute great ideas
- Stay on top of industry and emerging digital trends and apply such learnings in order to deliver relevant, fresh ideas that are on par with and ahead of industry standards
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least five years’ industry experience
- Experience working with a creative team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience as an editor
- Experience using full Adobe suite of products. Premiere Pro video editing skills advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of designing for digital channels, video production and content creation including social and media strategies
- A love for design, content creation and all things digital
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Great presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Organised and efficient
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve creative excellence
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Passionate about creating innovative content solutions
- Patient, calm and curious
- Ability to draw inspiration from others
- Proactive and manages self-development
- A confident team player
- Able to self-manage your work load
- Able to solve problems
- Prepared to go the extra mile when Fuelcontent is under pitch or deadline pressure
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.