Fuelcontent, a division of Hellocomputer, is a branded content and production house. We tell rich and engaging stories through beautifully crafted pieces of content. In our highly connected, fast-paced world, there’s little doubt that content is the most powerful form of communication so we’ve evolved short-form content to the next level, turning storytelling into storymaking.
We do fun, we do loud, we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well. If you have a strong desire to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new and innovative ways of creating award-winning work, then Fuelcontent and Hellocomputer is the place for you.
We are on the lookout for a talented, confident Administrator to join our content family – an organised individual who understands the nature of the production world and it’s need for flexibility when it comes to scheduling and quick turnaround times.
You need to be confident, love all things digital, be an organised ninja, a quick-thinker, problem-solver and have the ability to oversee all administrative duties.
You will work closely with, and manage all schedules for, the producers, animators, designers and editors.
- Assist our Producers and Executive Business Director in all admin-related tasks from Fuelcontent’s Cape Town studio
- Raise quotes, purchase orders and invoices using Chase
- Assist the Producers in researching and sourcing new suppliers and freelancers when required
- Be responsible for acquiring all new supplier and freelancer documentation directly and liaising with the Joburg finance team to ensure all processes are complete
- Ensure that the creative team have archived each project once complete
- Work collaboratively with key team members to manage the creative team schedules across our Cape Town and Joburg studios
- Effectively manage schedules across the team
- Ensure team adheres to Fuelcontent’s processes and standards of delivery
- Motivate and inspire good relationships within the department and between the department and the rest of the agency
- Manage all bookings for our 2 edit suites and ensure that the suites are prepped when needed. This includes managing the catering for client approvals.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 2 years’ industry experience
- Experience working within an agency / with a creative team advantageous
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong skillset working with Microsoft Office & Chase system. Float knowledge advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Organised and efficient
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Patient, calm and curious
- Proactive and manages self-development
- A confident team player
- Able to self-manage your work load
- Able to solve problems
- Prepared to go the extra mile when Fuelcontent is under pitch or deadline pressure
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.