Are you a word wizard, does the way different users engage on their social channels intrigue you, and most of all, does the complex and ever-shifting world of social media spark passion in your soul? Then Hellocomputer CPT has a position for you!
Being a community manager is about way more than just answering queries. In fact, you would be the heart of the brand, creating the content that would make people ‘Like’ or ‘Haha’, Retweet and double tap.
When it comes to team structure, you would report to the social media manager on the account and indirectly to the Head of Social.
Tasks would include:
- Planning and writing monthly content calendars
- Reviewing work with the HOD, CD, ECD and BUD
- Scheduling content across platforms
- Scouring brand pages and social media blogs to find the coolest creative ideas
- Working closely with the social media manager and designers to make your creative ideas come to life
- Daily community management and liaising with the brand’s customer service team where necessary
- Contributing to monthly reports and social media strategy
In order to really make your mark, you should:
- Be able to use PowerPoint and Excel (don’t worry, not those crazy formulas)
- Be able to communicate well
- Be able to pick up typos from a mile away
- Be able to analyse data and draw insights from it
- Be able to multi-task, work under pressure and smile in the face of lastminute.com briefs
- Be self-motivated, tenacious and ambitious
- Attend brand events and post content in-real-time
- At least a year of agency experience in a community manager role
- Knowledge of tools like Hootsuite and Tweetdeck (the list goes on)
- Reporting experience (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics)
- Facebook Blueprint
- Twitter Flight School
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.