The Data Analyst position works closely with cross-functional teams to collect data and generate performance reports. Data analysts are responsible for data analysis, insights mining, reporting / dashboard development.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze or oversee analysis of data to glean useful insights for the different working group.
- Updating internal documents for quality and productivity metrics monitoring.
- Ensuring adequate audit trails for data received or sent from departments.
- Performing root-cause analysis if data issues are identified.
- Provide data expertise to core teams as well as cross functional teams.
- Develop and manage metrics and reporting as required.
- Manage and coordinate all data-related consultant work.
- Synthesize data analysis into clear, relevant, and visually appealing materials.
- Identify and prepare data content for seminars, forums and public
communications and presentations.
- Advanced Excel, charts, graphs, pivot tables, Queries, Macros , Filters
- Data Mining using Excel, Microsoft Access,SQL,
- Excel Programming / Macros for automating on reporting tools. (Automated data
mining and Graphing).
- Complex data organizing and presentation.
- Investigative skills to research data and query individuals to gain necessary data.
- Experience with pivot tables, data analysis and metrics development using MS
Excel. Prefer strong MS Word and Visio experience too.
- Experience with Tableau is desirable.
- Experience with databases and data analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, marketing, business intelligence or a related field.
At least three years of experience in data analysis and reporting, including a strong command of statistical and data analysis tools and methods. Good working knowledge of education data and databases; experience helping practitioners use data to improve performance is preferred. Articulating concise example of their analysis / research and its relevance to product methodology. Ability to clearly communicate technical information to a wide variety of audiences, possess strong written and oral communications skills.
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.