HelloFCB Cape Town is looking for a talented, strategic and insightful campaign manager to manage some of our fast-paced, award-winning accounts.
The campaign manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimising display, search and video campaigns on behalf of clients. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level – from planning, to implementation, to reporting.
You will partner with the agency’s internal teams (Account Management, Strategy, Project Management, Creative) to:
• Manage and optimise media buys (including digital display, search, social, mobile etc.)
• Develop a deep knowledge of all media platforms including Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic and other premium media providers
• Work with the internal teams (account management, strategy, project management) to understand campaign goals and target market
• Plan, design, and build paid search, social, display and video campaigns across multiple platforms
• Handle the buying and negotiating of media across various vendors for campaigns – ensure best rates negotiated on behalf of client
• Monitor and manage multiple client campaigns
• Proactively expand and improve campaigns based on client’s business needs/KPIs
• Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis on campaigns
• Some clients may require a level of account management, whereas other clients will have a dedicated KAM team – excellent interpersonal skills is very important
• Stay up-to-date on latest platform changes, new channels, media landscape and best practises – share knowledge and best practise with the team
• Working with/training junior team members to help upskill the media team
• Representing HelloFCB and the media team at industry events
• Actively identify areas for client growth and media opportunities to help drive revenue
• Minimum three years’ experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine, display, social media, video, and mobile advertising and analytics
• Ability to analyse data and trends in order to continually optimise media campaigns for efficient ROI
• Strong experience with Google Adwords – annual certifications required
• Facebook Blueprint – ongoing learning
• Strong experience with other social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires working with a variety of teams internally and externally
• Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
• High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, analytical mind-set and ability to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management skills
• Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can do” attitude a must!
Proven track record and recent relevant contactable references are essential. Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.