Digital Account Manager
Hellocomputer Cape Town is looking for a talented and insightful account manager to manage some of our fast paced, award winning through-the-line and digital accounts.
We do fun, we do loud, we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well.
We are looking for a get-things-done human to join our account leadership team. Someone who loves advertising and marketing, has an eye for detail, enjoys a challenge and is keen to learn, grow and inspire.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of some of our exciting and award-winning clients and brands in a role that demands a good knowledge of TTL and digital marketing.
You will report to the Business Unit Director, but work closely with teams including social media, digital media (display, social and search), other account leaders, creative, UX and tech departments.
If you would love to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new, creative and innovative ways of creating award-winning work, in a role where you will define your client’s organisation as well as ours, then Hellocomputer is the place for you.
- Work closely with clients, pro-actively managing their business and organisational objectives, material, deadlines and performance
- Work closely with studio and project managers to produce your work
- Actively manage the relationship with the client
- Work on growing existing client spend and participate proactively on new business and pitches
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and technology
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients and studio
- Create and participate in the development of campaigns, strategies and digital plans
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met
- Review analytics and metrics, provide reporting to clients
- Compile and supply daily, weekly and monthly campaign reports for clients
- Lead meetings and delivers presentations
- Manage job bags, account administration and financial oversight of clients
- Mentor junior staff on accounts
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum three – five years’ relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members; strong interpersonal skills a must
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation / great excel and data analytic skills
- Planning and organisational / document management skills
- Able to self-manage your work load
- Pro-active, motivated and eager to learn
- Able to solve problems
Nice to haves:
- Previous TTL, digital media, BTL and social media experience
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.