Digital Account Manager
Hellocomputer is a human centred agency that connects brands with their customers. We strategise, communicate, design and develop human centred products and services that connect brands to their consumers.
We’re a full-service digital solutions agency that understands both technology and humans. Our multi-disciplinary teams allow us to tackle the most complex business problems and deliver perfectly connected brand experiences across all touch points within today’s society.
Our work combines strategic thinking, technology, design, and communications to give our clients a competitive advantage. We create stuff for brands that people love, remember and use. With a belief in simple but powerful user experiences we create the work that works.
Main purpose of role:
You will report to the Business Unit Director, but work closely with teams including social media, digital media (display, social and search), other client service team members, creative, UX and tech departments.
- Work closely with clients, pro-actively managing material, deadlines and performance
- Work closely with studio and project managers to produce your work
- Actively manage the relationship with the client and find ways to grow existing account
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and technology
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients and studio
- Create and participate in the development of campaigns, strategies and digital plans
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met
- Review analytics and metrics, provide reporting to clients
- Compile and supply daily, weekly and monthly campaign reports for clients
- Lead meetings and delivers presentations
- Manage job bags, account administration and financial oversight of clients
- Mentor junior staff on accounts
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum three – five years’ relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members
- The ability to multitask and problem solve
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation skills
- Great excel skills
- Great data analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Document management skills
- Personal Skills/Attributes
- Passionate about digital
- A confident team player
- Able to self-manage your work load
- Pro-active, motivated and eager to learn
- Able to solve problems
If you do not receive a response to your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.